Our work is made possible by the generous donation of the use of your land. By creating a trail or conservation easement or donating the fee on your land, you receive many long-term benefits, including possible estate planning benefits and tax benefits. Mahoosuc Pathways knows how to protect your land while at the same time providing a public benefit.
What will we do for you?
For information on the protections the state of Maine provides to landowners, visit the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife website: http://www.maine.gov/ifw/commissioners_office/LandownerRelations/landowner_liability_explained.htm
Contact us today to discuss a pathway on your land.
- Design and build trails with our expert resources to minimize the impact on your land
- Fund and maintain resources for the continuing care and maintenance of the pathways
- Build in safety to all of our trails
- Coordinate legal agreements providing continuing rights to you and no liability
- Generate a positive return on equity by improving your local community